Agility Tunnel For Smaller Dogs
- prepare your dog a varied fitness programme
- exercises keep the dog fit and give a long and healthy life
- playing with the dog intensifies the relation and helps to build up confidence in the master
- for indoor and outdoor use
- Before starting with the training your dog should always be warmed up
- Never let your dog practise on a full stomach and do not feed your dog right after the training.
- Do not expect too much from your dog and challenge him slowly
- Make this sport fitting to your dog
- Give your dog the possibility of rest during the training units. Make sure that there is always a bowl of fresh water for your dog.
- Please note that the dog’s training should always finish with a positive experience
The training can start:
If your dog does not know training with the tunnel you should build it up in a steady way and with a maximum starting length of approx 1 m only. Always fix the tunnel with the attached pegs, so that it cannot roll off.
The training phases:
The first two training phases should be carried out by two people. One person stands at the entrance of the tunnel and pays attention to that while the dog is also right at the tunnel’s entrance. Then the other person walks to the exit of the tunnel, looks through the opening and calls the dog by command like "tunnel“. Whenever your dog runs through the tunnel you should praise him properly and give him little treats.
Agility tunnel, nylon, dark blue, 40 cm / 2.00 m.